LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sasikala   08 March 2018

Regarding photos and thumb impression on sale deed

We bought a plot in Hyderabad and done with registration. We told builder that we come to registration office in person but they mentioned in the registration office as buyers are not present and mentioned builder name as representative. So registration officer took builder photo and thumb impression as my representative. Remaining all documents has my signature only. At the end of sale deed also, my photos and signature are there. What is the risk with this? Is there any possibility to change that?

Learning

6 Replies

Gangadhar G   08 March 2018

yes. not to worry.

Sasikala   08 March 2018

What is the process to change photos and thumb impression?

Gangadhar G   08 March 2018

Now it is not possible to change

Abrar Ahmed   09 March 2018

sir..police fir against me .when i cought near the exam center of 10 class ...will the case against me close or not??will this case can damage my future

(Guest)

Smt Sasikalji,

First of all, confirm what documents are submitted by the nominated representative of the builder whether he is a 

legal representative on behalf of the builder. Secondly, the deed should be done by an expert/lawyer so that this type of unwanted risk in registration can be avoided.  Please consult to experet showing him registered deed for his genuine opinion.

Thanks

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     10 March 2018

In my view it is impossible that registration officer has taken thumb impression of builder as your reprsentative. Both parties to the document needs to be present to register the document unless power of attorney is given. If you have any doubt about the document please show your document to advocate and consult with him. And there is no process to change thumb impression and photo.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register