Regarding pensionary benefits after treating the servies as deemed resigned

I want to know whether a person is eligible the pensionary benefits even when the depatrment ordered and treated as deemed resigned from govt duties under cca leave rule 12(2) 2012 as the govt employee
absent from duty more than 5 years.

Were you not issued any show cause notice to explain your conduct for being absent without permission from duty for more than last 5 years?

Were you not issued any show cause notice to explain your conduct for being absent without permission from duty for more than last 5 years?

yes we issued show cause notice but the authorities not accept the reply of incumbent

Are you from the HRD? Because your reply contains, ' Yes, we issued show cause notice'. But my question was, 'whether you were issued show cause notice from the employer, for your 5 years unauthorized absent'? Did you work abroad, all these five years?

this is not my case I am from employer side. the person in question was not in abroad. It is also mention that before absent from govt duties he was already completed the qualifying service of 33 years.

संजीव माथुर जी, पहेलियां मत बुझाइए। यह बताएं कि क्या नौकरी से अनुपस्थित कर्मचारी के विरुद्ध, उसके नियोक्ता ने पांच वर्षों की उसकी अनुपस्थिति के लिए कोई अनुशासनात्मक कार्यवाही नहीं की थी। यदि उसके विरुद्ध कोई कार्यवाही नहीं की गई थी, तो उसकी पेंशन रोकी नहीं जा सकती, क्योंकि उसने 33 वर्षों तक सरकारी सेवा की है। लेकिन सवाल तो यह भी हो सकता है, कि वह गुम हो गया होगा, उसका अपहरण भी हो सकता है या उसकी मौत भी हो सकती है, जिसकी जानकारी किसी को भी नहीं हो। लेकिन उसका नियोक्ता विभाग अभी तक क्या कर रहा था? कौन सा यह सरकारी विभाग है, जो पांच वर्षों तक सोता रहा?

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu