LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

YOGESH   14 October 2015

Regarding pay protection

hello sir ,I have technically resigned from ESIC (Central Statuary Body) from post of Medical officer after doing 7 years of service and getting one DACP from Grade pay Rs 5400/- to  Rs 6600/- on 14/10/2014.Before getting GP of 6600 I had applied for Combined medical services exam.in 2013 and after passing wriiten and interview I was selected for post of ADMO in railways (GP Rs 5400/-).My question is that will I get pay protection in Railway as at time of filling form Iwas on GP Rs 5400/-.Kindly help.

Learning

3 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     15 October 2015

Technically speaking yes but as your GP was 5400 at. The time of filing for this new post, the interpretation can go either way.  The choice is your, to accept it at 5400 now or continue in your old cadre at 6600

YOGESH   16 October 2015

My pay was Rs 21330 and gp 6600 at time of leaving Esic.what should be my pay and grade pay in new department. Can they deny giving pay protection

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2015

Yours being a technical resignation, your pay can be protected for all future pay re-fixation by the new employer, the details of which can be had from the rules in this regard held by the new employer. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register