Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CHANDRANTK (STUDENT)     14 February 2014

Regarding noc certificate

DEAR SIR,

I AM HAVING A MAHARASHTRA DRIVING LICENSE. I TOOK THE LICENSE IN 1998. NOW I HAVE SETTLED DOWN IN KERALA PALAKKAD. I NEED TO GET NOC CERTIFICATE FROM MUMBAI RTO TO TRANSFER MY DRIVING LICENSE TO KERALA. MY QUESTION IS HOW CAN I GET NOC CERTIFICATE FROM MUMBAI R.T.O. I AM ALSO HERE WITH ATTACHING MY DRIVING LICENSE.

Learning

4 Replies

Umapathy S (Retd.officer)     15 February 2014

the question on NOC arise only at the time of renewal of licence.apply RTO kerala one month in advance for renewal of licence,they will ask RTO maharashtra for the issue of NOC .try to preserve the regt post receipt  and a/c due card.normally reply will not come. after 15/30 days if no reply is recd ,,kerala RTO will renew the license

umapathy

CHANDRANTK (STUDENT)     15 February 2014

DEAR SIR,

MY ANOTHER QUESTION IS REGARDING POLLUTION CHECK FOR MY MARUTI ALTO LX. IT HAS RUN OVER THAN 43,000 KMS. WHETHER IT IS NECESSARY FOR DOING POLLUTION CHECK. WHERE IT CAN BE DONE.

Umapathy S (Retd.officer)     16 February 2014

Like any other rule ,pollution check, also has been thrown to winds after initial momentum

certificate is not insisted while paying vehicle tax .more over pollution checking  stations are dwindling some dare to issue certificates without checking.in our own interest it  is better to check regularly in reliable place

I am not from RTO authority / I am telling from my experience

Umapathy

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 February 2014

I think Mr. Umapathy has given a good advise and suggestion on the subject issue, you may follow it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register