Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhimanyu Chakraborty (Assistant Manager)     24 November 2014

Regarding noc/applying through proper channel

Respected Sirs

I am currently working in a State PSU for more than 1 year and 6 months in the capacity of Assistant Manager. Recently I wanted to apply for a vacancy suited to my profile and experience in a Central PSU but to my utter dismay was unable to do so in the event of not being able to forward my application through proper channel. My employer was adamant on not giving me an NOC / forward my application citing the reason that my probation period is still not over. Now the situation in my case is a bit different. Let me explain- My appointment letter / contract stated that I will be on a probation period for a period of 1 yr from the date of joining which can be extended for a further period of 3 months to the maximum of 2 times i.e can be extended by maximum 6 months, which means probation period can extend to a maximum of 1 yr & 6 months from the date of joining. Now I have passed all the confirmation exams as well as interview/. But my Police Verification Report (PVR) is pending and employer has sent repeated letters to the police dept. but no reply has ever come from them. Actually I am a permanent resident of Assam whereas I have got the job in West Bengal. Hence the delay in the process I guess.I have also met the police officials and did my bit to expedite the process but was of no avail.Now PVR pending is due to no fault of mine nor it is a fault on the part of my employer. But my situation is becoming very precarious die to all of this. Not only my confirmation is delayed but also I can't apply for other Govt / PSU jobs as my employer is not giving me NOC. Please suggest me a way to approach this issue. Why should I suffer due to the inefficiency and lacuna of the Police Department.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register