Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Uchit   03 September 2018

Regarding negotiable instruments act

Hello Eveyone, 

My question is regarding Negotiable Instruments Act , legal proceedings and liabilities. 

I am a businessman and Supplied Material to one of the manufacturer and recevied the postdated / undated cheques. 

There is a Manufacturing Unit Eg- XYZ Health Care The Owner of Manufacturing unit is Mr. Gupta and he has Given his factory and compay name ( XYZ Healthcare ) on  Lease to  Mr. Gautam and Mr. Singhla , in mean while Mr. Singhla has withdrawn and now Mr. Gautam is Running the manufacturing unit . From some sourses we got to know the lease will be ending in december 2018 and my be it is possible that Mr. Gautam's lease will not be renewed and he will leave the plant or may be due to overdues of credits he will leave himself  . 

I have post dated cheque of XYZ Healthcare ( but i dnonot know  who has signed it , Mr Gautam or Mr Gupta ) ( Possibility is that Mr Gautam has signed )  , My Question is if i proceed for cheque bouncing case , weather the manufacturing unit is liable to pay the amount or only director who is running the plant presently is liable. If  the lease ends / lease holder withdraw  , do manufacturing unit or actual owner is also liable. ???

In this Situation from whome we will clam the money and to whom all we have to make parties in  Negotiable Instruments Act case. ??????????? 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register