Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KARUNAKAR (SELF EMPLOYEMENT)     01 September 2016

Regarding lokayukta

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have a building in notary land and staying here since last 15 years.We have public road issue.We complained to GHMC ,they never responeded,so we have complained  to lokayukta regarding Road issue(Occupied by neighbours).Lokayukta sent notice to GHMC and Commisioner repied to lokayukta, that 

1) This is notary land and they don't have permission regarding constrcucting of building.

2) Regarding road issue,we can take action if it would be minimum 30feet road,actually this is 15 feet road.

Finally lokayukta sent notice to us that if you have any objections in this case you can file your objections in certain period.We haven't responded and we got another notice which is regarding your ojections.

Here we are seeking your advice regarding this complaint whether should i continue with this complaint?

if Yes,then how should I?

please do the needful.

Thanking you.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 September 2016

Do continue with your complaint. If you feel unjustice on your complaint. My sincere advise is to continue to give reply to the notice. No fear. Dare and fight. You may get a reward from the authorities.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register