Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gurleen   04 December 2016

Regarding incentives

Hello,

2 months back i joined as a manger at an online education based startup. There was no written agreement done during appointment.

However within 2 months incentives have to decreased to 1.5% compared to 10% which was offered during interview that too without any prior information. 

I feel that i have been cheated upon as i left my prior job just because of huge incentives offered.

I want to know how can i handle this situation in my favour.

Please need your help.

Regards

Dr Gurleen

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     05 December 2016

Talk to your recruiter  face to face through video communication and finalise your decision.

Gurleen   05 December 2016

Thank you for the response

I wanted to confirm, that as per law is it possible to change rules all of sudden without prior notice, that too when the job was offered it was not a target based job but not target has also been added to the work.

And also, can only the owner decide and finalize the decision without my approval?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 December 2016

If you can establish that it was agreed upon that T&C for incentives shall be amended after due discussion and consent of emplolyer-employee!

Next time better reduce evertyhing in writng.

Also firm up your next venture ASAP.

Gurleen   06 December 2016

Thank you so much for your help.

You are welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register