Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

maheswari1 (Service)     26 September 2013

Regarding flat ownership

Dear Sir,

I purchased a flat in Laldora land situated in Delhi which was in the name of Mr. Satish Kumar. He was the owner and he built 16 flats and 16 residents started living in those flats. He did GPA for everyone and I was told that if I transfer this flat in some other name then the previous GPA becomes null and void. I transferred it in My son's name and again he sold it to me and I got that property registered by paying the stamp duty. I got the Khatauni in which the ownership of that Laldora land is in Mr. Satish Kumar and it was signed in 2005. I got my flat property registered in 2004.

Now when i was trying to sell the flat somebody says it is not in his name and that land was purchased by some other person and your ownership to this flat is not valid. Here there is a point, as there were 16 flats and among that one flat owner bought one flat from Mr Satish kumar and after several years one owner of the flat says that Mr. Satish Kumar sold that land to me and I am the owner of that land. After building 16 flats and handed over to us how can one sell the land separately? I have the impression that even such a thing had happened it would have happened after I have done the registration? One can sell the land only when it is vacant and how can anyone sell when he has taken money from everyone for that flat? Please clarify my queries?

Regards,

Maheswari

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register