LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

brijendrasingh   27 September 2017

Regarding f&f and other monitory comensation

I joined a company in March 2017 with a probation period of 06 months.  In June 2017 I realized that I don’t fit in the company goals as the working culture of the company and management was different. I asked for immediate release in first week of June 2019 stating that during the probation period I need not serve the notice period. The request was turned down by the management, and I was asked to serve 01 month notice period. I agreed , and completed the notice period in the last week of june. I have also found a suitable replacement of myself. The director interviewed him but did not release the offer letter to him. On my last day of notice period the director spoke to me and asked me to reconsider my decision.  I asked for some time to rethink, as after three days I withdrew my resignation and joined again.

After my rejoining, I met with an accident in the factory premises during  working hours during the course of my duty and was immediately taken to hospital in company vehicle. Minor surgery was conducted and I lost half of my toe and some portion of second toe of my right feet. After 15 days of bed rest as prescribed by the surgon, I rejoined the company in Aug 2017. After  three days of rejoining after my accident, a few negative comments from the director about my work made me realize that it was a mistake to withdrew the resignation. I did not attend the office in coming week and email my resignation to the company director with a request to settle my F&F and give me reliving and experience letter. I mentioned in my resignation letter that since I am on probation period and recently served notice period a month back, it will be pointless to serve notice period again.

Now the company is refusing to settle my F&F stating that I have been absconding from the company and have not served my notice period, which I think is incorrect and illegal. Also, I have not demanded any monitory compensation for my injury for which I was forced bed rest for 15 days. (The company has however cleared the medicine bill and doctors visit bills). Please advise as to further course to action so that the company clears my F&F. Also , please advise if I am eligible for monitory compensation for my injury in the factory.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register