Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samir (OA)     03 October 2016

Regarding do no.z-20025/39/2015-coord

Dear Sir,

I am a Group B Employee working with one of the Six New IIMs established in year 2010-11. As per the attached file, the bonus to the employees should be distributed, but as per our director, no bonus can be distributed to any staff. Also, there is no policy for welfare of the staffs, however there are n number of policies made for the faculties and also the corpus is used under Faculty Development.

Kindly find attached OMs and suggest whether are we (Staff) entitle to receive the bonus please??

Regards,

Samir

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     04 October 2016

Samir as per attached draft all employee get the bonus and other employees were liable to get the bonus for that u need to raise your voice by proper way.

If u appreciate my answer then will u give THANKS on my profile on LCI.

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     06 October 2016

It is a central government institute i.e. IIM. If any dispute occurred you may approach to the High Court direct. For that you need a good lawyer in service matter. Show him all the document and notification. This site give a right way how you can do but all the procedure are in your locality. So make a group in your institution and approach to the Hon’ble High Court.

Jyotirmaya Prasad Behera

Advocate, Orissa High Court

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 October 2016

If you are covered by the T&C, wage ceiling of the scheme then submit reprsentation in writing under proper acknowledgment.

Is the declinature a Pro active measure due to strike?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register