LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vincent gomez (proprietor )     29 June 2019

Regarding din of a company and dpin of a llp

Greetings of the day, a friend of mine approached me stating that his Father- in-Law a Senior Citizen, Retd. Pharmacist, who was a Director in a Public Limited Company had a DIN. In the year 2011 he sold all his shares and resigned from the Company, subsequently in the year 2014 the Company was struck off from the name Register of ROC for not doing any business, they kept all their returns and filings upto date then with no assets and no liabilities. The said Pharmacist has a formula for a Product which he intend to make now by setting up his own manufacturing unit in Delhi, India by entering into LLP with his daughters. My query is (1) since the said Pharmacist has a DIN which is deactivated as it is not renewed till date, do he have to renew that said DIN (of struck off Company) in question for his said LLP registration? (2) Has he to obtain a fresh DPIN (for new LLP) separately and independently altogether as DIN is not concerned with LLP constitution. Pl let me know in detail. Pl also let us know if you have any office in New Delhi to register the said LLP through your office in New Delhi. Also let me know your fees to register a new LLP in Delhi with a Capital of Rs. 1 lac (rupees one lac only). Kindly reply ASAP and oblige. With best regards Vincent Gomez

Learning

2 Replies

Advocate G. Pavan Kumar, LL.B (Advocate , Hyderabad)     12 July 2019

1) DIN Renewal, reprocess will be required, along with KYC and FORM-3

This was a one-time process for any person who wants to be a director in one or more companies.

DIN numbers do not have an expiry date

2) Director in a Public Limited Company had a DIN.- Means Govt Based Companies. Strucking of this Company is Very rare !!.

Irrespective of status of that company, he can use His DIN.

DIN is for one or more companies.

3) First Check His DIN status, based on that, We can decide. Also requires status of "Digital Signature Certificate"

4) LLP Registration process can be done from any where in India., but better from your town/city

Please check If you need more, I can help you.

peterjohn   25 July 2019

You have plenty of tools available on the internet to correct your spelling mistakes online. All those grammar checker tools help you avoid errors or mistakes in your writings and would make your writings better.

Correct Spelling Mistakes​

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register