LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rxit   04 March 2019

Regarding delay of divorce matter in court

Hi ..I have filed divorce on 2014 after lot of pressure and threatening from my wife and her mother. Their side they are trying their best to delay the process and from past 4-5 years ..nothing has been progress and matter is still getting delayed . I filed the divorce and then she filed a objection and again i filed an objection on their objection as directed by court and then case has been stalled and the court is delaying it . Whenever i appear the court , it is said that the hearing will be in the next date . How can i proceed with this situation. What steps I can take for a faster resolution.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv. Deepak (Advocate)     04 March 2019

What is the status of the case? Filing WS or evidence or arguments or hearing on any application? Issues have been framed or not?

Adv. Bosat Prajot   05 March 2019

Originally posted by : rxit
Hi ..I have filed divorce on 2014 after lot of pressure and threatening from my wife and her mother. Their side they are trying their best to delay the process and from past 4-5 years ..nothing has been progress and matter is still getting delayed . I filed the divorce and then she filed a objection and again i filed an objection on their objection as directed by court and then case has been stalled and the court is delaying it . Whenever i appear the court , it is said that the hearing will be in the next date . How can i proceed with this situation. What steps I can take for a faster resolution.

Find some other girl and  move on. If you wait ofr case to finish you will become budda.

rxit   05 March 2019

Hi ,

Nothing is done with matter to that case.. Neither evidence nor arguments . On her objection, she has filed for some interim maintenance and the same hearing is getting delayed where she is working and earning much more than me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register