Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Regarding concealing facts in attestation form filling case for government job in india

Respected sir/madam, i am a central government employee. Before joining current job i was also in the central government job i was group C job and now i am appointed as group B job . Since i have not applied current jobs by proper channel. But before joining current job just one day before i tendered resignation and taken sign by my HOD and given to my administration. Then the following day i have reported to new job and i was appointed in new office. Now, the situation is like that same time i was enrolled for higher education with regular mode while i am in the previous job. Now when i reported to my new job interview i was not mentioned my higher education pursuing regular mode. But when i joined then i know that in this department they are giving permission to complete the higher education if i written this in interview time. but i have not written at that time so i written a letter to my higher authority and given information at time of joining i was a student of a course please give permission to complete it . Now they question me why you not written in interview time and attestation form. oraly my higher authority(Director) agree to give permission . But administration is given me letter give the explanation why you not written at time of interview and attestation form regarding you are studying. Since, the basic and essential qualification of this advertisement i was full filled at time of initial application last date. After the last date i had taken the admission. So have not mentioned anywhere and this is also not a required qualification. Now one column was there at time of interview .what are you doing after completed your study of essential qualification. Since the essential qualification pass date and current course admission date i have 1 year gap. So i written i was preparing for competitive examination. i was mentioned exam name where i reached till interview. Now, i am not having any word what i have to reply there letter. Since (1) i have not applied this job with proper channel and i also concealed about previous job in attestation form. Because previous employer never will give me NOC because i have not given the detailed about my qualification on which i doing my current job and some of session of course also match with previous employer. And i had a bond of Rs 200000 with them. But i have paid them this amount. And they relived after one month, since i absent on that full notice period they mentioned the absent period may condoned as dies none. 2. Now i am in probation with current employer and i getting 3 times more salary than previous job. 3. Now i am fearing if current employer will know then i may loss this job also. i have not any job after this . 4. Since my essential qualification session 1 year for current job is matched with previous employment and now current studies also match with them. So may be my current employer if know they can terminate me and they can also cancelled my both degree and education. Respected sir, since they do not know about all this things. They only want explanation why i misguide the office when i studies then why i did not written in interview and attestation form regarding this studies. Please sir, kindly helps what i replies now to them. And what i write then in future no problem comes with me. If suppose if all the matter they will know then what will they do. I am not able to sleep from last 1 month. Having feared for be jobless and degree less also.....please help me......

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 October 2016

You have posted that:

"They only want explanation why i misguide the office when i studies then why i did not written in interview and attestation form regarding this studies."

Implies that explanation has already been called for.

Approach a very able and seasoned counsel specializing in service matters, with all docs on record.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 October 2016

Can you be brief

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register