Regarding compound wall


           I am planning to raise the height of the compound wall on my neighbors side, there have been problems with him and he has caused damage to my property by jumping through the wall. The wall is old and he refuses to raise the height ( he says that it is his wall) I am trying to raise the height using aluminium sheet supported by a brick base and iron pillars on my side, such that the aluminium sheets come above the present wall. I want to know if their are any rules for it, and can I build this temporary structure close to the wall, or does it have to be few meters away from the present wall if so I may loose the property between the present wall and my aluminium sheet wall. Kindly help 

Retired employee.

This is not a legal problem.  Apply for permission, and erect another compound wall with the help of Iron posts and above tata sheets after consulting architect and a vastu expert.  Once there is an approval, and as the posts are on your side, no one can raise any objections.

After taking measurements within one day the structures can be erected.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu