LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Devesh Yadav (Manager)     13 August 2018

Regarding complaint u/s 186 ipc

Dear Sir I am working as Gazetted Officer in State Govt run department . I do not have good terms with my immediate boss. Recently when I proceeded on two weeks medical leave , he verbally ordered the subordinate staff not to obey my instructions . He ordered the computer operator to change the Password of official email ID. During leave , once I needed to log in the official email , I found that its password was changed . When I called the operator, then he told me that Boss has asked me not to disclose the changed password to me . When I joined office after medical leave , I pointed out that door bell of my office was disconnected and wiring seems to be forcibly burnt and hence tube light was also non functional. Also official desktop and printer was shifted by my boss during my leave period . Kindly suggest me under which sections of IPC I can lodge the complaint with the court of law or police ? Can I lodge the complaint with Police u/s 186 IPC ? Can I file any civil or any other litigation against my boss ? Being junior to him , I can not write direct to the Director. Kindly suggest me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register