Regarding cheque bounce

I have given 12 lakhs to a person and took cheque as well as promisory note for that. out of the 12 lakhs I gave 4 lakhs through online banking transfer and rest 8 lakhs as cash.

is this fine to file cheque bounce case ? will my case stand or anyone will ask why is that I gave 8 lakhs as cash and what's the proof for that ?

kindly help me with this.

What is party saying? How much is the cheque value? Did you collect letter from bank?

hi party is teasing me by not lifting Calls. cheque given to me is for 12 lakhs. kindly let me know the above doubts clarification.kindly. will my case stand gave 4 laks through online transfer and 8 laks cash. cheque and promisory note are for 12 lakhs.

Before taking action against the defaulter, make sure that you have submitted the ITR correctly mentioning about those 12 lakhs.

U go and file cheque bounce case .don't think about result. U have lost 12lakh rs.only posted mortem proceedings will be done in court.u have any fate in Ur fore head u get money.if Ur Naseeb is bad u lose money. One satisfaction will be their.i e. I have taught him a lesson.

om prakash sir every year I m filing ITR returns for 5-6 lakhs based on my income. is it fine

LAWYER

You siad that you have a promissory note there must be detail of money you paid to borrower and if so then that is proof of tranasction  ;You proceed with 138 NIA  and also you can file a suit under Order 37 CPC ,that is speedy but you have to pay the court fee. 

Did you pay those 12 lakhs within a year or in two parts in different financial years? And did you pay the income tax in excess to your yearly income/earnings?

Retired employee.

Once you entrust this to Advocate, he will guide you on each point, as to establish a financial transaction over Rs.50,000/- must be supported by a crossed cheque while making payments to others.  There is no other alternative for you to recover in other ways then filing a cheque bounce case after issuing such notice.  You should be very careful while issuing such notice . 

Bilal u Gani sir sections you mentioned are for cheque bounce case or promisory note case or both.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu