Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a victim (job)     03 January 2017

Regarding chargesheet

Respected all,

i m going for AB with in two days

I just need to know that can advocate get the copy of chargsheet filed or do i need to file RTI to obtain the same

one more thing i need to know that can i file RTI to obtain proofs given by the opposite party?

if no proofs are given than what steps we can do??

Thank you in advance

Learning

5 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     03 January 2017

No need to file RTI court will provide you copy of chargesheet.

Mukesh sharma (job )     03 January 2017

Hi you advocate recieved copy in behalf of you theri no  need to file RTI for this 

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     04 January 2017

Just focus on AB now, 

Chargesheet is way long, AFTER investigation is complete police will file chargesheet in  Court and you will get copy of it

(Guest)

Once you are in court, your will be read out charges made against you.  If you agree to it judge will take you into custody and award punishment based on charges made on you.  If you disagree, case will be posted for hearing and case wil go on trial.  You have legal right to appoint counsel of your choice, or if you are unable to appoint counsel, you can avail free legal aid available in court complex by making appropriate application.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 February 2017

You may instead of opening multiple threads put facts in one thread so that anyone wanting to give advise may be aware of the entire chronology in one reading

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register