LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Regarding chargesheet

Dear all, Mr498a filed false case, I have Documentry evidence. (we got police bail) FIR registered under IPC 498A,506,406,3,4dowery act and submitted to court. Investing officer not doing any investigation. When they submit chargessheet to court, I want to remove some names from FIR,(they are not at all related to Mr498a but there names are included) without investigation will he submit chargessheet to court. What should I do, pls help me!

Learning

3 Replies

Shiva Kant Dixit (Advicate)     31 August 2015

Since the cognizance of chargesheet had been taken by the Ld. Trial Magistrate, hence u have following remedy-

1. Move application of discharge before framing of charge and put your version before the magistrate, although chances of discharge are very less.

or

2. Challange Charge Sheet before Hon'ble High Court u/s 482 Cr.P.C and praying for quashing of chargesheet, after considering facts and evidence/satatements put by Investigation officer, Hon'ble High Court may pass appropriate order of either quashing of chargesheet, or Further or Re-investigation of the case. 

(Guest)
Thankyou for ur kind advice

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 September 2015

Well advised by learned friend Mr. Shiv Kanth Dixit, nothing more to add.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register