LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Regarding SC caste (type) error in SC caste certificate

Hello, My Illiterate Grandfather made my caste certificate from village in Sultanpur (where our ancestral house was situated and my grand parents were living there). But he took help of someone in "Jann Suvidha kendra" and asked him to fill my details in the caste certificate application form and after that my caste certificate was prepared. We all belong to Scheduled caste (Chamar) category as reflected from our village's "parivar register" but that person entered Scheduled caste (Kori) in my caste application form and my caste certificate shows Scheduled caste "Kori". Both "Kori" and "Chamar" come under Scheduled caste category in Uttar Pradesh at Sultanpur region. But at the time of certificate verification the "Lekhpal" told us your certificate contains different "jaati" i.e "Kori" which is different from Chamar and is prepared wrong. Kindly suggest what I can do to avoid any negative circumstances and get this error corrected. The "Lekhpal" was very furious over this mistake. BUT BOTH SC-CHAMAR AND SC-KORI COME UNDER SCHEDULED CASTE CATEGORY. !! Also, I am not in any government job as of now. PLEASE SUGGEST !!

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register