Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Phani Kumar Pentakota   20 August 2018

Regarding "Layout properties"

Sir/Madam,
In the year of 1972 name Achari started a layout. and in the year of 1982 my grandfather bought a single plot from him in the format of Register GPA. even my father don't know where plot located at. recently I've found that document in my folder then I've visited that place and enquired about plots. and met many of them and found my plot with panchayat approved plan. the thing is they changed the entire facings in the plots when I enquired people said that some clashes between land owner and layout developer so land owner changed some of the plot facings. nd my doubt is do anyone have a right to grab my land without my grandfather??.. they can re-register our land without my grandfather?? and I'm sure that Achari haven't done any re-registration to my knowledge and reputation beyond him we can say... so give some conclusion to how to procedure... Thank you

Learning

3 Replies

manoj   20 August 2018

when layout owner sold plot in favor of your grandfather, he is not having any right to revise the plan. If the layout owner wants to revise the plan he have to take permission from the purchasers who is already in possession of some plots in the layout. Now your boundaries are changed as per your query. Instead of taking legal steps through process of LAW, you better approach the vendor who sold the property and ask him to give rectification deed as per present land status. 

V E MANOJ KUMAR

ADVOCATE

CELL NO 8686159292

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 August 2018

Facts, as posted lacks clarity.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     21 August 2018

Consult a local prudent lawyer with full facts of the case, which are missing in your post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register