LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (engineer)     23 October 2019

Reg: property registration from parents to self

Hi, Me and my brother took a joint home loan but we have registered the property on our parents name in Hyderabad. Now we have cleared the loan and planning to sell the flat. But currently our parents are not in same state and they moved to our native which is a different state. Our main problem is my father got paralysis and was completely bed ridden and my mother need to stay with him, so for selling the property it is nearly impossible for them to come to the place where the property is. So I got a consent from my brother who stays in US to get the property transferred to my name, so that I can sell it without need of my parents. May I know how this can be done where my parents are now in a diff state than where the property is, few are suggesting gift deed but I am not very clear if that gift deed needs to be registered in our current state or where the property is located in that state. Any suggestions will be really helpful.

Learning

3 Replies

Shashi Dhara   23 October 2019

Take GPA from your father and mother.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     23 October 2019

You can get a registered Power Of Attorny from your parants to sell the property ,they can exedcute the POA  in any state.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     24 October 2019

You have got the replies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register