Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

brindha devi (house wife)     29 June 2012

Reg lease agreement

sir,

i given my house for lease to Mr.A on may 2012 up to 11 months before occupying the house he got job in abroad and so he gave POA to Mr.B to collect bac the lease amount from me  and i return the amount to Mr.B and got signed and hand impression in white paper stated that he got amount from me and got back my original lease document but now Mr.A informs me that he didnt receive amount from Mr.B. but i got signed from Mr.B as he got amount..is there any problem arises for me? bcoz i didnt get sign in any stamp paper.. pls help me

Learning

2 Replies

Bhawani Mahapatra (Law Officer)     29 June 2012

Dear Boominathan

Before coming to any conclusion, we need to look in to the documents viz. PoA that Mr. A has executed in favour B. Whether Mr. A has specifically authorised Mr. B to collect money from you or not. If it is not there, you may be in trouble. Also the acknowledgement you have taken from Mr. B need to be examined. So better you go to a local lawyer with all papers who can help you.

brindha devi (house wife)     29 June 2012

sir,

it is specifically instructed  in POA to give amt to Mr.B so i gave the amt..but till now i didnt get any receipt from Mr.A.. so that is my problem now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register