LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DHEERAJ P. KHOBRAGADE   07 January 2016

Refusal to pay back lended money for business partnership

Dear All, 2 years ago I had lended Rs. 2.5 Lac to a person who offered business partnership to me at Dewas. I shifted to Dewas and set up a molded door manufacturing plant at his premises. I also invested in tools, equipment and materials. I was also assured to get 25K monthly till the production roll-outs. I demanded to prepare partnership deed but was always denied mentioning this & that reason. After eight month when I firmly demanded for the deed, he refused to make so and I discontinued further work. Since then I am asking for my payments which I had made thru bank and in cash. I had also lodged police complaint (month back) but not getting any response. Please suggest if I could get my money back? and possible course of action. looking forward to your early reply.

Learning

1 Replies

amit (stundent)     08 January 2016

police can do nothing in this case . unless he issued any security or cheque in your favour.         you should hire a advocate and file a case in civil court show him all evidence of payments you made to him .

but that is so stupid that you spend that much of money without any written agreement.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register