Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar (ABC)     28 December 2016

Refund delaying frm college auditorium for the function held

Respected Sir / Madam,

We conducted a marriage function in a college auditorium, which they assured a refund deposit once the function is completed after deducting the current consumption charges and other miscelleaneous charges.

We paid the amount and received the receipt. It was also informed that we have a refund liable to be paid to us from the amount we paid.

We have been writing letters to the Secretary, Trustees and others of the college management and meeting in person too. But no body is responding for the past three years.

Is there any way we can get the amount back which is due to us. Please guide us.

With regards,

Kumar

Learning

5 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     28 December 2016

you file a summary suit under order 37 in civil court fo refund showing the receipts and any other evidence you have against the college Mangement . Limitation  may be over. Hurry  up.ASummary suits will be disposed of fast.If you appreciate this aswer please give me a like on my profile.

Kumar (ABC)     28 December 2016

Sir / Madam,

Apart from filing a case, could you please advise for the below.

Is there any way I can file an RTI ( since this is a government college) to ask for the more information. If yes, then whom should i need to file the RTI (Higher education dept or college management ?)

Please advise.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 December 2016

Information officer, Education department.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     28 December 2016

PIO, Department  of Education

Anirudha (Advocate)     28 December 2016

College will have its own PIO. Anyway this will be Pvt deal, govt Dept probably won't have any say in this. If amount is huge you may sue. If not talk to someone in management and get it done.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register