Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anurag   20 June 2016

Reduction in ctc

Dear all ,

I have been working with an MNC for the past 4 and a half years .In the recently conducted appraisal cycle ,I have been given a poor rating and my Compensation has been decreased by 20% .It has been a big financial setback for me .

I want to ask ,is it correct for an employer to decrease salary by that margin when the company is making profit. 

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Anurag,

You have the need to check the terms & conditions of offer or appointment letter provided to you. If that condition is not specified in the TOC, you may better check employee's manual, dealing with specifically on the part of the self appraisals.

If still in confusion, you may feel free to send detailed descripttion of the problem, along with scanned copy of your offer/appointment letter at: contactsssfi@gmail.com

SUPER SPECIALTY SERVICES FOUNDATION (INDIA)

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 June 2016

The appraisal forms duly signed by bosses, appraisal matrix, criteria, score given etc and reason for poor rating need to be examined in detail.

Hope you have full perfromance record as well.

It seems to be a precursor to sepration.

Either you shall resign or pushed further.

The CTC heads that have been reduced are also to be seen.

The wages can not be reduced without expliicit consent/agreement of employee.

Post full facts.

Anurag   22 June 2016

Originally posted by : Kumar Doab

The appraisal forms duly signed by bosses, appraisal matrix, criteria, score given etc and reason for poor rating need to be examined in detail.

Hope you have full perfromance record as well.

It seems to be a precursor to sepration.

Either you shall resign or pushed further.

The CTC heads that have been reduced are also to be seen.

The wages can not be reduced without expliicit consent/agreement of employee.

Post full facts.

Hi ,

Please tell me what information you need .I have my half yearly appraisal sheet available with me 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 June 2016

You may show all  docs on record to a very able counsel specializing in labor-service matters, for a considered opinion.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register