Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayur Lodaya   20 February 2017

Redevelopment law for tenanted properties.

Sir I am tenant of building in Mulund west 2) Building has 2(two) landlords. 3) One landlord has ownership share of 80%. 4) Other one has acquired balance 20% share in building but has not informed the tenants about the same in writing. Also his name might not have been added in BMC records. 5) Now more thatn 70% of tenants of the building have decided to go for redevelopment of our building without involving the landlord who owns 80% share in the bldg. 6) Also there is another bldg on the same plot as our building which is regd. society. My queries are:- 1) Can 70 % tenants decide & go ahead for redevelopment of the this building without involving landlord having 80% share in building? 2) Can there be redevelopment of one building out of two buildings standing on the same plot: 3) Can new (20%) landlord who do not have his name in BMC records support & takeover as developer of our building without his name in MNC records. 7) what are the legal steps i can initiate against this 70% majority members to stop this redevelopment? Thanks Mayur Lodaya 09323374330

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register