LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shashikumar   15 September 2016

Rectification of registered property

I purchased a revenue property Site measuring 30X40 in February 2016, they made sites on 6 Acre of land  related 2 survey No, 25/1 & 25/2 and as per plan of the above land my site lies on 2 survey no. also 25/1 & 25/2.  but i registered my property with survey no. 25/1 &  i checked in plan & asked the land owner who registerd the above site, he is telling that he will make correction deed with another party  of Survey No. 25/2, it is possible, if possible, what are the corrections to be made

Shashi

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     16 September 2016

Yes.the seller can make a rectification deed for the sale deed already registered.  if there is no difference in Market value then it requires very less stamp duty.otherwise you have to pay the difference of stamp duty for the rectification deed.  get the deed be drafted by an able lawyer  or atleast by document writer.

shashikumar   16 September 2016

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your co - operation &  above Answer:

But  Iam not cleared in my doubts?

As per Plan given by seller,  my property is coming under 2 Survey No. 25/1 & 25/2 ( Half site in 25/1 & 25/2)  But when registering the document of  the property registered with Survey No. 25/1 & document signed by owner of Survey No. 25/1.  ( In Registrered Sale deed also written as SY No. 25/1)  now the both Sellers (S. Y. 25/1 & 25/2)  are telling They  will make correction deed for  above mistake.

In that  actually my doubt with  Survey No.?  how the SY 25/2 is also taken in this as correction deed  actualy my Sale deed made with S. Y. No. 25/1

and Plese clarify above things & advise me  what i have to do in this position

I have to Cancel the registration &  Re register with both SY No & Parties

OR   Any modification of registration done through  Department

Please clarify the above

Thanks & regards

Shashi

Bangalore

VIMLESH DOSHI (PRACTISING ADVOCATE )     22 September 2016

From the query it seems that, there may be a joint Development of both survey Numbers. viz., RS No.25/1 and 25/2. Otherwise it is not possible that, your property comes under both survey numbers having diferent owners. Pl. check the title documents given to you and go throguh the lay-out plan and other permissions also. Only after verification of above documents, legal solutions may be available.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register