LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJALAKSHMI   21 November 2017

Rectification Deed

Sir, I bought a vacant site from a co-operative society lay out in 1997 in Tamilnadu. As per the sale deed and the parent document from the society, the measurement of the site is as follows; North 75 ft., South 76 ft., East 40 ft., West 39 ft., and the total area is 2444 sq. ft.; But as per the measurement of the north and south, the total area must be 2982 sq.ft., Therefore I approached the co-operative society two months back and requested for a rectification deed.Also I have submitted a letter and got it duly acknowledged by the secretary of the society. At the out set they said that they couldn't do anything, unless I convince the original owner to sign in the rectification deed for a proper descripttion of the total area of the above mentioned site in the parent document. On my repeated visits to the society. I understood that they are incorrigibly reluctant and the office bearers and the president of the board of Directors were talking with the clues of expecting receiptless money which seems to exceed the original value, to finalise the rectification deed. When the case is as such, on being contacted, the original owner who handed over the above mentioned property to the co-operative society, accepted to sign the correction deed directly to me. Would it be legally valid, if I get the rectification deed with proper descripttion of the site ( 2982 sq.ft.) duly signed by the original owner, avoiding the society wlhich is eagerly waiting for a good harvest without any efforts? Please enlighten the legal entanglements if any, in such a deal; or else please guide me what the best coluld be to proceed.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register