Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lakshman (engineer)     18 August 2015

Recovery of pay and allowances by government if resigned

Hello,

I know a State Government employee working as Engineer(Gazetted).He was appointed through Direct recruitment process by State public service commission.One of the Service rules makes it mandatory for everyone appointed to execute a bond stating that he shall serve the department for a period of 3 years after the completion of training.

Some conditions specified in agreement are :-

He/She shall be liable to refund to the Government the pay and allowances and any other remuneration received by him in addition to the  amount spent by the Government on his training:-

(i) if he/she fails to serve the Department for a period of three years after the completion of his training for any reason; or

(ii) if he/she discontinues the training or is discharged from training course for misconduct or any other reason; or

(iii) if he/she secures any other employment elsewhere than under the State Government.

Also his state govt. till now did not start the complete 3 month training program but gave 1week introductory training program after 2 months of joining.Now the employee has been working from 2 years and wants ro resign from service after 6 months for some personal reasons i.e., he cannot continue after 2 years 6months service...

Now My question Is If the employee resigns after 2 years 6 months of service and if it is accepted,Can the state government recover the Pay and allowances for all the service he rendered..??If it can,isn't it the gross exploitation of his Labor done for 2 years 6 months??

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register