Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

G N Shaikh (nnnnnnnnnnnnn)     22 March 2015

Recovery

Sir/madam

I had filed a suit against illegal disconnection of power supply by MSEDCL Aurangabad and praised the forum pass a order to reconnect the supply.

MSEDCL appear in forum and in submission of their say demanding the arrears pending amount Rs. 1,77.683/- without any proof. this due amount is not shown any where in document and not in CPLs.

lower forum dismissed their demand and n asked the MSEDL to reconnect the supply under observation that disconnection was illegal, no proof for an amount, and irregularities in services but asked the applicant to pay the fix charges till the reconnection..

MSEDCL appeal in state commission while hearing to both parties I explained  the commission that there is no record of demanded amount in cpls or any a/c bill book but by checking the cpls he pointed out and awarded the amount  is payable Rs.1, 49 ,000/- at the time of temporary disconnect. whereas he admitted that the MSEDCL has a guilty. I was surprise how he can award the amount if there is  no amount is continued  sum of pending arrears  as section 56 (2)  He also rewarded the fixed charges. I was penalized by Commission that demanded amount was 1,77,863 but as per order I have to pay 2,66,666/- MSEDCL failed to submit the proof.
From u I want to know that If demanded amount have no proof, the Commission can award any amount  even that is not continued the pending arrears as in section 56(2).
The case is pending in National commission new Delhi.
waiting for early reply

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register