Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Admin (LawyersClubIndia Team)     09 October 2008

Recommend This Site

Hi friends,

If you find this website useful, you can recommend the same to your contact list by clicking the link below:

Recommend This Site

Regards,

ADmin

Learning

5 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     09 October 2008

I have  recommended  the site to many friends but the large number of experts and their over enthusiasm to answer the query sometimes creates confusion.

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     09 October 2008

sir,

controversy in law is an important subject.pl do encourage joining this frutful forum.

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     09 October 2008

Dear Harbhajan,

Prof. Pratihar is right in saying about controversy in law.

I've also recommended this site to too many friends like you.

Pls don't forget that this is a general discussion forum.

I may only say to you - "Karmanye vadhi karaste maa phalesu kadachan".

Best Regards...

Sanjay Dixit

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     10 October 2008

THANK YOU MR DIXIT. THERE WAS A GREAT MAN PROF DIXIT OF A I I M S N DELHI.I REMEMBER HIS NAME WHEN I SEE YOU.LIFE ,  ITS       DUTIES & OBLIGASTIONS---KARMA YOGA , GYAN , BHAKTI , LAST COMES BAIRAGYA---MEANS DEDICATIONS THAT WE ARE DOING.TO ME YOU ARE A BLESSED MAN. I SHAL BE GRATEFUL IF YOU KINDLY TELL TEAM TO ADD MY 362 POINTS WITH SCORE CARD>ALREADY INFORMED TO TEAM >                                             

WITH KIND REGARDS.

DR SC PRATIHAR

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     11 October 2008

Dear Sanjay

I did not mean that there is no contraversy in law. Judgments are overruled. Even the judges refer some issue to larger bench. I am also not saying that people should not join the fruitful forum. My point is that when a person in distress approaches this forum to seek help/opinion of qualified people he is looking for a definite opinion. Any diverse opinion might create more confusion/frustration for him.     

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register