Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Singh   02 December 2015

Received summons for ipc 323 and 341, what to do next?

Hi,

My wife had filed an FIR for IPC 323 and 341 in October 2013. I have received summons today to appear in court tomorrow. However, my wife and I are living together amicably and peacefully for a couple of years now.

My wife regrets her actions and wants to help in anyway she can. What are my options? Do I need to necessarily appear in court? 

Learning

3 Replies

Ravi Singh   02 December 2015

Thanks Mr. TGK Reddi. 

The summon doesn't mention the time of the day when to meet with the judge or the assistant public prosecutor although the name of the judge is mentioned. 

Considering you must have a significant experience with courts, what time do you suggest that we should we go? This is keeping in mind that my wife and I are both working and we are unable spend the entire day in the court because of work pressure.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 December 2015

Normally court begins call work in every day at 10-30 a.m. You must at that time. 

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     02 December 2015

Visit the court on time exactly 10am with your wife as and when your turns come, your wife will make a request to the judge that she want to withdraw her case as she is living happily with her husband and she didn't want to continue her case .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register