LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ms sl   06 October 2018

Ready to pay 500/- for correct details. Employeer employee bond

Hi sir, i have a bond service after my training, to serve the corporation for five years. Otherwise i have to pay 5,00,000 rs with 15% interest if i leave it in between. I have left the job after 6 months, since they posted me to very far place from my city and couldn't adjust. My question is can the corporation ask to pay for bond amount even after 10 or 15 years , as they are silent now and haven't sent a legal notice. So if they put a case after 10-15 years, should i have to pay the interest amount on the bond amount for 10-15 years or i have to pay the interest on bond amount for only five years?or will their case become invalid if they file after 5 years (after completion of contract). I am ready to pay 500/- as fee if anyboddy give me the correct details. Thank you sir

Learning

8 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     06 October 2018

Dear querist,

In case you have contractual liabilities towards you employer as per your offer letter then you must comply them.

In case of default your employer will file case and you need to entire sum with interest and court fees.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

1 Like

ms sl   06 October 2018

so if they file after 15 years, probably with the intention of getting 15% interest of course, i have to pay 50 lakh in total right(instead of just 5 lakh)? So that will be so unfair for me ? They should file within a specified interval of time right?

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     06 October 2018

Originally posted by : ms sl
so if they file after 15 years, probably with the intention of getting 15% interest of course, i have to pay 50 lakh in total right(instead of just 5 lakh)? So that will be so unfair for me ? They should file within a specified interval of time right?

Employer will not wait so long, max 1 year.

1 Like

ms sl   06 October 2018

Thank you sir for the reply. But for one of the other employee, they haven't filed a case ,its almost four years since he has left the bond service .(Bond service year from 2014-2019 for him). So that means they wont file a case against him? Or can they file case at any time? Or they have only one year to file after discontinuation of bond?

ms sl   06 October 2018

That is the main answer i required. Can they file even after many years or do they have specific time within which they have to file?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     07 October 2018

Do not waste your time in assumptions .  It all depends on the specizlized need for such replacements.  No employer enters into vain legal battles as his focus is on different things.  If the resignation is accepted, without raising any objections or mention of the clause, be happy and contended.  They do not have such ideas of litigation.  The maximum time for entering into litigation is 3 years as per Limitation Act.  Once resignation is accepted without objection it is deemed estoppel and they can not file any suit for recovery of such amount in future.

1 Like

ms sl   08 October 2018

@G.L.N Thank you sir. How can i pay you? and another thing sir, if i mail them or give them a letter about resignation, and if they do not reply back , does it mean they do not have any objections? I mean if they do not reply back for 3 years or do not go to court within 3 years, i can live happy without worrying about it right?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 October 2018

We do not work here for money   We offer guidance only voluntarily to help the needy as community services.  Once a notice is issued they are estopped claiming any further amounts if they remain silent to your notice.   Do not further poke into the issue, and just remain silent.  Your employer is good or they can better services from others for less salary or your performance is not up to the mark and only in those cases employer will be happy to relieve such employees.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register