LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAM DEO KAKRA (ADVOCATE )     27 August 2008

thanks- goodbye to fourm

hi....all.. ON MY QUERRY ASKED -FRAUDLENT REGISTRATION OF DOCUMENTS-SOMEONE AS GUEST ADVICE ME WITH REGARDS,THANKING U ALL AND GOOD BYE TO CLUB.THANKS ONCE AGAIN.

Learning

9 Replies

Priya Ranjan (Sr. Ex.Legal)     27 August 2008

Don't get distracted by some bodys comment or take it personal . As this is forum where every body is free to give his view and if you have some grivances answer firmly.

Guest (n/a)     27 August 2008

yes, Mr. Kakra! I'm also agree with Priya Ranjan.

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     27 August 2008

Sir please dont take comments
personally. We are all here to share our knowledge and improve our own
knowledge in that process. Hope you will continue your good work as
usual.

GOPI KRISHNA (ADVOCATE)     27 August 2008

Dear Mr Kakra

i saw the reply and dissappointed the way your quiry was answered, don't take personally as my learned members said we are here to share our  knowledge in a better way

Ravi Arora (Advocate)     27 August 2008

brother kakra,

it is more dissappointing way,

it is our fourmwe are here to share our knowledge, so be in touch

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     27 August 2008

N o goodbye Mr. Kakra - we are all here to solve your problem - having rcvd yr mail I shall draft and guide your properly - you can take to yr jaipur lawyer and take steps. am ittle away from home for 3/4 days on return home shall defintely giving replies to you. am aged man otherwise I could have personally come to jaipur to fight your case and defintely could have restored yr rights in the land. Do not worry keep it up be in touch. Hope other member also share my request to mr. Kakra and also contribute in the way they can guide him. No matter of thanks - we are or any way am not doing this for thanks or any remuneration - with our humble suggestions, guidance and contribution you can take up matter with your lawyer - perhaps that will benefit you and/or you may not be misguided also your learned advocate can be helped for proper presentation of case and facts. Hope you will return to forum and continue your eye on us exploiting our knowledge. I appeal and request all the persons visiting this web pl do not take otherwise take it very very positively.

V.Raghavan (Advocate Madras High Court)     28 August 2008

I really feel proud of being a member of this community for the courtesy showned to Mr.Kakra's message. Particularly to Mr.Arun Trivedi - Sir, I bow my head for your kind words and concern  in regards to Mr.Kakra's case . We have to learn more from you Sir, Please bless and be with us always.

ashish (jkljlkjlkjlk)     03 September 2008

no. good bye forum gives suggetion agree or disagree upon u . may be some good  answer wait for u . apart of  forum become member of www.onlinesolicitor.org  here  serach  past q & a available .

TS Bhatia (HR Executive)     05 September 2008

just ignore it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register