Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

praveen   27 April 2018

Re-sale flat registration

Hi,

Im buying 3 bhk Re-sale flat in Nagasandra, Bangalore.

Seller briught it on 2009 and now I'm going from him.

I wanted know what are the documents we should produced to registar on my name.

Regards,

Praveen 

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 April 2018

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

IT shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil/DRT matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt , before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     27 April 2018

Your own LOCAL counsel can appraise you on all requirements..and even draft the agreement to sell and sale deed to sit your needs..

You should get all old sale deeds, agreements to sell, approvals/ sanctions/building plan, CLU/NOC,  issued by O/o Authority under whose jurisdiction property falls, NOC from lender and all loan related docs if loan was availed…… extracts from society if property is under society etc etc

If the title is clear as per written legal opinion of your counsel then all old mutation records ( extracts/khata/fard or whatever IT is termed locally), old sale deeds, EC,,…. showing ownership, ID proof, Pan details of buyer and seller are usually required… as basic requirement….Tax paid receipts,

Check with a senior deedwriter in SRO for requirements and also O/o Authority under whose jurisdiction property falls for requirements to transfer in your name (new buyer) to become owner..

Preferably get everything cleared from a very able counsel as already suggested above..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register