Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jolly (accountant)     27 April 2016

Re-marriage to intercaste

Hi, 

I am a OBC caste boy and i got degree from divorce from my 1st wife. I am planning to remarriage a divorcee girl who is Schedule Caste, I would like to know if in future there will be divoce then there is any other procedure for divorce for SC or extra alomony.. Please let me  know the complete details of marriage between OBC & SC.

Thanks

Jolly

Learning

6 Replies

JustAdvisor (IT)     27 April 2016

you are starting a married life. ...enjoy together and keep her happy. why contemplate divorce? and if you are so insecure why marry? you will be governed by Hindu Marriage Act (presuming both are Hindus). make sure you don't get into trouble in your marital life else SC ST act may come into play you not being one of them.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     27 April 2016

Procedure will be same like past.

Jolly (accountant)     27 April 2016

Hi

Thanks for reply... I am so insecured. As already divorced has been happend with me.. I am want to know abt the procedure for Intercaste marriage. I heard that if a general category boy  marrying a SC/ST category caste girl.. then a huge amount of alomy to be give and the divorce prosedure is different. I am not sure about this.. I am saying about the HIndu marrige Act..

Pls suggest 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Jolly
Hi

Thanks for reply... I am so insecured. As already divorced has been happend with me.. I am want to know abt the procedure for Intercaste marriage. I heard that if a general category boy  marrying a SC/ST category caste girl.. then a huge amount of alomy to be give and the divorce prosedure is different. I am not sure about this.. I am saying about the HIndu marrige Act..

Pls suggest 

You already divorced once?

Better skip marriage.

Go for live-in relationship.

With the kind of doubts you have, you sure are heading the wrong direction.

With all laws in favor of women, marrying is almost commiting suicide.  Dont do it.  If you were getting married first time, I would wish you al the best, better not get married, be safe than sorry.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Jolly
Hi

Pls suggest 

You already divorced once?

Better skip marriage.

Go for live-in relationship.

With the kind of doubts you have, you sure are heading the wrong direction.

With all laws in favor of women, marrying is almost commiting suicide.  Dont do it.  If you were getting married first time, I would wish you al the best, better not get married, be safe than sorry.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 April 2016

you have not been able to convey any legal hurdle for second marriage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register