Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

please help me (just info)     26 March 2011

got divorce and want second marriage ......

i got divroce befor one week ago and want to second marriage so can i go for that or just wait some time for that .i read some where if any person got divorce so he/she wait for 90 days .and one think more if i cant wiat 90 days and will second marriage quiqly then secon marriage legal or not ? please sugeest me best all advice around this mater ,it will be help full for me .

Learning

8 Replies

Deep (k)     26 March 2011

You can also check with your lawyer who might have helped you in divorce.

If you both are ok, then go ahead with marriage life and register little later in case waiting period is req. Let the experts give you right advice..........

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     26 March 2011

You should wait for 90 days.

please help me (just info)     26 March 2011

its must be wait for 90days or any other option for that and one most important thing is that if i cant wait and i will marry soon befor 90days then my second marriage legal or not legal .

subramanyam (Developers)     26 March 2011

Make sure that u wont apply for divorce after your second marriage, so start ur second inngings life with beauty all the best.

Deep (k)     26 March 2011

Wait for 90 days, the best option.........

Second marriage legal or not

------------- it can be made illegal/void.... see if your first wife goes to HC/SC against you and they reverse the decision of the family court and don't grant you divorce....... your second marriage will become null/void and you could be in a problem........

better wait, meantime understand your second wife and then start your life :)..........

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     26 March 2011

Bfore the expiry period for appeal ie 90 days; ur second marriage will be abs void.

So pls make no hurry .& .....wait for the time.

Best wishes.

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     27 March 2011

is it a contested divorce?or MCD?

please help me (just info)     27 March 2011

its mutual divorce but my main question is that if i will do second marriage befor 90days then its legal or not ? it is must be cant do second marriage befor 90days as low or  as low i can able to do marriage befor 90days .whats is the low on this mater ....?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register