Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Re : frud on court by advocate - need procedure

Respected Gurus, 

if any advocate willfully played fraud on the court like filing false evidences , mis representations , supression of facts etc.... what is the procedure to establish the fraud .  if possible please advice me on the below 

1) can the CRPC 340 invoke aganist the advocates? if the fraud committed by them comes under 195(1)(b)??

2) if the fraud played by advocate represented by us via memo in the court to the presding officer , I think presiding officer responsibility to intiate crmininal proceedings aganist the said advocate??

Please advice on the above points .

One more concern is what is the responsibility of the presiding occicer/Hon'ble court if the fraud played by an advocate proved by the litigant via memo .I know litigant has to invoke CRPC 340 or other provisions but my only query inthis subject matter what is the responsibility of the court .

Regards,

VK 

Learning

3 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     30 December 2017

Please indicate exactly what happened?  Simply do not put query based on your understanding of the issue.

(Guest)

can I call u now 

(Guest)

Its very clear there were so many evideces to prove that fraud happend and it was crystal clear 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register