Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siri (NA)     17 July 2014

Re: fake certificates

Hi Everyone,

I need a bit of advise here. I have recently joined a firm which seems like a start up but the firm dates back to as old as 8years. its just been a month and few days back i had a call from the US Embassy Delhi office that they wanted to verify about a previous employee of that company. When i checked with my manager he said that thy do not have the records and asked me to somehow handle the situation and get more details. Upon talking to the US embassy they informed me that they were verifying as the documents are proved to be fake and they doubt that it was issues by the company itself. The team in my office is in a panic situation as they said they would come personally to check on the same.

What can i do in this situation. Do i still talk to them as everything seems unusual to me. 

Please advise as to what to be done...

Thanks

Siri

Learning

2 Replies

Rangee (Lawyer)     17 July 2014

Hi,

The firm seems to be carrying out business not conformity with law. Please be careful and always obtain the terms of appointment and have a clear cut role in the firm otherwise you will be put in unnecessary legal issues. The fact that some documents are missing speaks about  doubtful bonafides of business of the firm. 

Yours

R.S.K.Singh

Rangee (Lawyer)     17 July 2014

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register