Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prital Desai (Masters in Industrial Biotechnology)     14 July 2010

best courses for ipr

hi, prital here..

I'm final year student pursuing masters with specialization in  in Industrial Biotechnology..further on i wish to make my career in ipr field wid more concern regarding patents and trademarks..

i have already applied for programme..in aips..that is academy of intellectual propery studies..as they allow final year students to get enrolled..

can i get info regardin other institutes..offering ipr courses..i will be getting my degree in dec-2011...till then is it feasible for me to join long distance education modules for ipr...?

Any guidance in this regard from expert personalities like you would be highly appreciated..

Thanking you,

Regards,

Prital Desai

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

Hello Prital,

how're you doing??? you have made a good choice...

Suggest you to visit

'https://www.nipo.in/

www.pfc.org.in/fac/bull.htm

www.worldwideipr.com

surf on net to maximum extent to get more info in your free time before join a program or course to know the crux of the subject dude and if your really serious about the course in IPR then my kind advice to you is prepare your self for a big very big... i.e. crack CLAT 2011-12 and try to secure your hot seat in  one of National Law Schools- NALSAR/Jodhpur, because these are among world best instutions delivering good subject...,if at all you made it, then belive me friend your life & so called career beyond imagination...

All the best,

regards,

Jagadish K

Prital Desai (Masters in Industrial Biotechnology)     30 July 2010

thank you jagadish..thanks a lot..

i will definetly look forward 2 it..

once again thanks a lot..

Regards,

Prital Desai..

:-)

Patil Jaiprakashreddy (Professor of Law)     08 August 2010

Karnataka State Law University, Hubli provides Diploma in IPR. Log in to our site http//www.kslu.ac.in for details. 

SANJAY JOIL (LAW STUDENT)     27 August 2010

Just go to google search and type

Institutions Offering Courses on Intellectual Property Rights 

when you type  other words  like "  pdf , doc  ,  ppt  , xls  "  you will get information in this format.  You can collect study material in pdf format or doc format by giving  extra keywords like  pdf  or  doc  along with your  search-word.

GIIP Delhi (Regional Manager )     06 September 2010

Hi Prital!
Global Institute of Intellectual Property is the best solution for you. GIIP is a pioneer IP training institute in India. It has been involved in capacity building for IP & patent professionals for the past 4 years and has trained more than 150 professionals in the PG Diploma and Certificate courses and over 1000 Corporate employees. 

GIIP has IITD, National Law University Delhi, Ministry of MSME, CSIR, University of Washington, USA as training partners and has earned the reputation of a leader in the field of IP education & training. GIIP also has a very strong association with the Industry and has conducted corporate training for companies, such as, Siemens, Philips, Infosys, HCL, TVS Motors,  Evalueserve, CSIR, CDAC, Alstom, RIL, EIL, Ranbaxy, Panacea Biotech, Sanofi Aventis, Dabur, K&S Partners, etc. 

You can join short Term Training & Certificate Courses with GIIP. For further information call: 011-3088 4000, 93102 55573

gandhini (training)     21 September 2010

Please suggest me best training in biotech ..i am doing btech in bio tech...

six months training

maverick123 (Software engineer)     21 September 2010

Just joined this forum so thought I would introduce myself.

i am ravneet doing MBA from chandigarh

I found this site by "Googling it" :P

maverick123 (Software engineer)     22 September 2010

hey gandhini...thesre are many institutes for taining in biotech..but first let me clear from where u r doing btech and which are your prefrence areas..?

biotechnology training

vanya3 (student)     25 May 2012

Hi friends, i am doing job in govt. sector as a UDC and there are lots of gud nd intresting posts for lawyers and others, you can visit   

www.employmentnews.gov.in/,
www.employmentnews.gov.in/Law.asp
www.sarkari-naukri.in/jobs-by-qualification/l-l-b/
www.employmentnews.gov.in/Law1.asp?submit=submit...

gud luck,

vanya3 (student)     25 May 2012

Hi friends, i am doing job in govt. sector as a UDC and there are lots of gud nd intresting posts for lawyers and others, you can visit   

www.employmentnews.gov.in/
www.employmentnews.gov.in/CAREER_IN_PUBLIC_SECTOR_BA
www.sarkari-naukri.in/jobs-by-state/
www.employmentnews.gov.in/2-1.pdf

gud luck,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register