Share on Email

Share More

M.Sharma (Excutive)     12 June 2011

Your help is appreciated

Hi friends,

I got mail from my x girlfriend, the mail as below,

Mr,
          i am somuch happy,bcz my every dreams are going to fulfill
, due to for uuu, so lots of THANKS........................
Pls dont
try to remember me.just u remember one thing i can write any type of
word but i dont it. like as  u write me idiot ok, again thanks for
this manner.every person better know ur family background nd ur
character
.so dont show...u nd me somuch far distance like EARTH nd
HEAVEN.remember it

can I make complaint against her for the above, there is already a case against her in Orissa High court, for such kind of activities, the court is close now and it will resume after 20th of this month, then the status will come.

I have no idea who told her that I’m remembering her, I haven’t send any  message or e-mail to her, but I have many mails from her where she has used very abusive languages, which  has been  intimated to the Police, where the case is registered(Orissa). Now I’m staying at Pune,

I think she is trying to provoking me that I should send a mail or communicate with her, which she may use in court as evidence,

I don’t know much what law says about it, I’ll be appreciate if expert can help me on this,

Yes

One more thing, if I want to make a complaint then which police station I should go, Civil Police or Cyber crime police.  (My wife knows everything about the matter, she is always with me)

Regars

Sumeet.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

IT IS ADVISIBLE FOR YOU JUST TO CREATE RECORD  YOU MAY MENTION ALL FACTS AND FILE A COMPLAINT IN THE COURT. AVOID FILING SUCH COMPLAINTS IN POLICE STATION AS BOTH WILL BE HARASSED UNNECESSARILY. GOOD LUCK.

(Guest)

IT IS ADVISIBLE FOR YOU JUST TO CREATE RECORD  YOU MAY MENTION ALL FACTS AND FILE A COMPLAINT IN THE COURT. AVOID FILING SUCH COMPLAINTS IN POLICE STATION AS BOTH WILL BE HARASSED UNNECESSARILY. GOOD LUCK.

M.Sharma (Excutive)     12 June 2011

Yes Sir,

Everything was mentioned in the FIR and court file, and there is a case against Commissioner of Police (case- Inaction of Police) now the police is calling me regularly to settle the matter,  I have all the evidence against police and that lady, so my Advocate is saying that to wait till the court get resume, then we may proceed for the next.

Is this mail I have mentioned above will be helpful to me in court? I have not replied her anything yet, 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register