Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree. ( Advocate.)     21 July 2008

Will this central government Survive?

Will this central government Survive?

The greatest puzzle today is about the future of this government at Delhi.
We are not discussing politics of nuclear deal here.

But with number game going on at Delhi,

Pls reply,
Whether this government will surviveor not?

There are no correct or wrong answers.
Just give ur assessment.

Learning

11 Replies

lawyers friend (na)     21 July 2008

if all mp vote then no...no chance but if some of mp absent then upa government will surviveor.

podicheti.srinivas (advocate/legal consultant)     21 July 2008

NDA is basing on the strength of the other parties to abstain from attending the session by reason of sickness to some MPS.tO THE BEST OF MY ASSESSMENT THE mukhesh AMBANI meeting the prime minister and the entry of  a tie up with samjwadi party shows the vested interst of the corporates in getting their chunk from the govt.Definitely the govt is going to stay for the corporates they are ready to do the best for the mamnmohan govt only in return of some appeasements to the big corporates

GOPI KRISHNA (ADVOCATE)     21 July 2008

There may not be much interest or hype in this turst vote, because the next general election is in Feb 2009 hardly 7 months, the trust vote may guide the voters to choose the next govt, also polarise the political parties for the next general election 

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     22 July 2008

Whatever happens but i am sure that
will be at the cost of the tax payers money as well as at the risk of
poor people's right to live.

kumar sachin (lawyer)     22 July 2008

may survive now but not for long and a mid term poll is certain

Guest (n/a)     22 July 2008

This government should not survive because if the people i.e. the parliament should give the government the go ahead on the Indo-US nuclear it will certainly mean the prostitution of India's foreign policy for decades to come

Krishnan Venkatachalam (Legal professional)     22 July 2008

Dear Shree,

The corporates, the stock market and the literate community at large want the Government to stay irrespective of the horse trading and other immoral practices becoze the failure in vote of confidence will result in chaos, confusion in the country.

The main opposition wants the UPA Government to be thrown out for capturing power at centre but they are not against entering the Nuke deal with USA.

In my opinion the UPA Government will stay to complete its full term.

(Guest)

Such survival of government is like a sword of mid polls hanging on Indians.  And in any case, it is doubtful what substantive steps they will be taking to ensure stability from hereon....

Srinivas.B.S.S.T ( Advocate)     24 July 2008

Well its just survived and your question became infructuous.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     24 July 2008

Thanks for One and All for spending your valuable time for reply and assessments over this hot topic till day before yesterday.

Vote of confidence was a shame on Indian politicians,  and that the MPs did not care about the image of India . They behaved like kids on the floor of the House. It is high time well-educated Indians joined politics. 

Very few parties have the capability to put the interest of the country above the existence of their party as the government.

Dominant theme was the alleged note for vote scam. Now watch the corporate lobbyist minting the money from the congress government.

Even the Opposition came in for severe criticism. There are a handful of honest politicians in India. Opposition leaders talk about bringing inflation down on one hand and on the other hand they want people of India to face an unnecessary burden of elections. 

Prime Minister 's inability to address the House. I am so embarrassed by the way PM was not even allowed to speak. I believe people don t realise that he is our Prime Minister and deserves respect.

We all know the sorry state of Indian politics. But, aren t all of us responsible (as well)? 

Regards,

Shree. 

shamit sanyal (advocate)     17 August 2008

a few months remaining lets see.......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register