LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Parthasaradhy (VP Technology)     21 February 2012

Tata photon

One of the most horrible data card guy. Do a look up on google for Tata photon complaints. There are plenty. This guy sold me a data card for Rs 1000/- then he sent me a bill which had some charges which he did not tell me when I bought the device infac he told me other charges. I asked him to convert from postpaid to prepaid for which he asked me to go a store and send a spreadsheet with address and phone numbers of stores when I tried to find the store I realized that it was wrong address that was given I tried calling even the phne number was wrong. I asked Tata photon guys intially they apologised saying that was wrong info given but never gave me the right info inspite of reppeated request. I got frustrated and asked them to stop service but they won't stop service and continued billing( I found that they have used the same modus operandi with other customers also) now they are sending me a legal notice from incuria law and start another drama. I want these guys to compnesate me with Rs 2 lacs for all mental agony.

Please give suggestions how to deal with this case.

Partha

Learning

3 Replies

rahul chinchale (advocate)     24 February 2012

file a consumer complaint, for wht promises they given to u

may be u succeed

Parthasaradhy (VP Technology)     25 February 2012

Thanks Rahul for the advice. I tried to give him a chance to solve amicably but they do not even hear to your pleas. They think they are big because they are in business and that they can do whatever they want as if Indian law is weak. I looked it up on internet and found that like a kidnapping or theif gang they have a modus operandi to extrac money from innocent customers.

(Guest)

You said that,I got frustrated and asked them to stop service but they won't stop service and continued billing

Did you give them a written application  to stop the services ? If No then its very difficult to prove in consumer case.;(Sell your dongle at half rate.or just try for unlock the dongle in order to work other network.

Better purchase huawei E353 dongle from ebay and put any data card (sim card) as you wish.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register