LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swapnil Shirodkar (Process Control Engineer)     27 May 2012

Suicide note!!!!!

Can a Suicide note get My Wife and Inlaws behnid bars????

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

Mate .... Stand up and Fight back !!  I am following your posts for a long time ... be a man buddy and kick their arse !

Krishna Kumar (Business)     27 May 2012

Brother...

I can understand your feelings........ But writing a sucide note, will never make them behind the bar. There are incidents for that.

I came to know from one of my friend, one family did sucide after writting sucide note because of the torcher given by the wife. But women organisation came to police and said anyone can write suicide note, but all can't be true and saved that wife.

So dont try all those.... Take revenge on them and fight back at the most. Teach leasson for them, that will make not only you to save to all the Indian families to save. Watch adventure movies and meditate to get the power...

Best of luck..

Vishwa (translator)     27 May 2012

I read somewhere that threat of suicide or suicide attempt is automatic grounds for ex-parte divorce. Is this true? Please comment.

Saurabh..V (Law Consultant)     27 May 2012

@Author,

Suicide note should follow the natural consequence. Then the police may charge the erring spouce for abetment of that unfortunate suicide. But just writing it would land you in trouble.

@Vishwa

You are right. Threatening of suicide comes under mental torture and creates a ground for divorce.

//peace

/Saurabh..V

Swapnil Shirodkar (Process Control Engineer)     27 May 2012

Things have gone haywire!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Inspite of all this, i am doing my best to resolve things in an amicable way but her inlaws who were here on a surprise visit have threatened me and my family with dire consequenses thru their so called HI FI contacts.. right from the Defence - Govt officials-Lawyers-Poilce-WOMEN ORGANIZATION and Underworld.. 

I have some recent recordings, but her Granny said, is baar Hum ATOM BOMB Phod denge, Tu aur tera Khandaan saat janmo tak jail mein sadta rahega

Big Iron (Officer)     28 May 2012

Dont react....

"Barking dogs seldom bite"

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     28 May 2012

Haaaaaaaa barking dogs seldom bit." Yes, threat to commit suicide amounts to cruelty, and suicide note itself can not be the basis of convictions unless the whole attending circumstances are taken into account. Police should not take action blindly based only on suicide note, unless some incriminating evidence are available.

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     28 May 2012

Dear Mr.Shirodhkar,

First of come out of every fear. They cannot harm you in any way.

IF they threat, like underword etc. then go and file police complain.

If u have fear of any other legal action, then it is only one thing that is 498A. So better to engage an expert laweyr and get Anticipatory bail for your whole family and also ask him to keep an eye on registrtion of FIR, so that u may prepare yourself to take further action.

Rest do your usual work and forget everything. Let her jump over her own dreams. you dont worry at all, the above solution will be sufficent for you and your family.

Further, suicide note may work but this is not the right solution, in this way, you will torture your own parents and other beloved also. So if u r harassed then reply her in her words. There are lots of ways to torcher her ever if she is away. And your advocate will guide you all those things.

Good Luck.

(Guest)
Listen mad man, the great neopolion and subhash chandra bose etc...said- "JUNG MAR KAR NAHI, DUSHMAN KO MAR KAR JEETI JAATI HAI...!". And the great chankya said-"IF U WANT PEACE THEN BE READY FOR WAR". U cant win by suicide. Make her to commit suicide. Think beyond ur limit. Ok

manish (cdsdfasd sdf)     30 May 2012

@jaswant....  thats the spirit.. :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register