LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit Gupta (marketing)     15 March 2012

Salary dues

I worked with sabkahub.com (sabkahub services pvt ltd) in 2011. owner of sabkahub joginder singh 9999181002 did not release my and many other employers salary. when we all ask him to release our salary every time he says he will pay it next month but till now mar 2012 we all didn't  get any dues cleared. Please be aware before joining or taking any product from sabkahub.com he is not right person.

Learning

5 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     15 March 2012

Issue a legal notice and if no salary is given, approach to labour court.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 March 2012

As adviced by Mr. Arvind,approach o/o Labor Commissioner and Wages Inspectgor as ap.

Keep a tab on whreabouts of Prop. e.g. resiential address, official address, family address etc.

Approach media if you feel that authorities have been influenced.

Mohit Gupta (marketing)     15 March 2012

THX Mr .Arvind but as i come to know that in labour court the process of this kind of issues are very time consuming. Is there any other alternate to make quick action against company sabkahub.com

Kumar Doab (FIN)     15 March 2012

You may issue a legal notice and this alone may fetch you results. Or you may approach o/o Labor Commissioner and Wages Inspectgor.

The matter may get resolved during concilliation proceedings itself. In many of the states 3 opportunities are given in one motnh's time.

Wages Inspector shall ensure earned wages are paid.

Brij Narayan Sharma (Manager HR & Legal )     19 March 2012

Dear

You collect the proof of the attendance register  in office and also salary details if  paid by cash. Any Travelling payment proof or any thing which can be justify your presence in office/feild.

BN Sharma

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register