Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASHALATA (COMPUTER PERSONNEL)     22 October 2010

STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD

Date Of Appointment : 30/09/1986   Date Of Confirmation : 31/03/1987  

First posted as Typist-clerk at Icrisat Branch Patancheru. Redesignated and transferred as Data Entry Computer Operator's post to Ramachandrapuram Branch BHEL Township on 09/05/1995. Later transferred to Zaherabad Branch on 11/11/2000 as punishment by one communal minded Manager named XXXXXXXXX. 

During my tenure at Zaheerbad Branch I was a victim of s*xual exploitation without my knowledge. However, I managed to commute the 202 kms to and fro Secunderabad and Zaheerabad. For the first time I faced a peculiar problem where one Acting branch Manager named xxxxxxxxxxx would unlawfully restrain me from discharging my duty. He would snatch away the attendance register even when I would reach an hour before the working time due to bus timings. I was thus forced to represent my grievance but I did not get any response from the Higher Authorities. During the same time my health too suffered a set back because of exploitations by trespassers into my residence.

However, one punjabi Chief General Manager and others heard my grievance and their personal secretary phoned me. I was thus transferred to Habsiguda Branch on 04/09/2006.  This Branch was convenient to me within the city to commute after the torturesome long distances for sixteen long years.

Due to personal problems mainly caused by TRESPASSERS IN TO MY RESIDENCE I could not attend bank regularly during 2003 & 2004 with loss of pay of 60 to 70 days per year. However, I began to carry food items and eat outside food I began to use locks inside so that trespass does not take place overnight. My health improved and I did not suffer torture. My attendance at the Bank improved. During 2005, I hardly took any leave yet the managers have cooked up some days of loss of pay. Gradually, I was improving in all ways aware about the TRESPASSERS causing DANGER TO MY LIFE.

The State Bank Of Hyderabad did not release my regular annual increment due from December 2002. I submitted several representations in this regard.

In January 2006, one tamil Manager named xxxxxxxxx and the AGM named xxxxxxxxxx began to unlawfully restrain me from discharging my duty. Though I complained to the Higher Authorities on the same day i.e. 10/01/2006, I did not get any response till May 2006. It was only on 11th September 2006, with the intervention of the Mandal Revenue Inspector based on my complaint to the Collector and another Manager named xxxxxxxxxxx that the arrogant Manager released me with Transfer Order to Inspection Department Head Office.

However I was treated like a bonded slave on daily wages basis and paid accordingly. I could not avail leave except on loss of pay till my attendance record improved. In 2007, the then Deputy General Manager named xxxxxxxxxxx sanctioned the cooked up and fabricated Extraordinary Leave of 649 days on loss of pay counting for service.  Though my annual increment due for 2002 and other increments were sanctioned, the arrears pending since 2002 was not paid to me. I was paid a part arrears from September 2006 till 2007 when my salary and allowances was regularized. As per lr no:F/INSP/GR.VII/1129 dated 11/06/2007, I was informed that the unpaid annual increment arrears was appropriately adjusted towards recoveries for loss of pay.

In 2008, I faced another vendetta assault and due to which my health suffered another setback. I had to suffer loss of pay accordingly.

However, yet again I managed to recover and improve my attendance record. Most of the Inspection Department Managers appreciated my speedy and faultless work.

In 2009, the present DGM named xxxxxxxxxxx a tamilian began to discriminate and harass me ever since he took over charge of the Inspection Department. Similarly, the present Chief Manager named xxxxxxxxx of the Office Administration Department Head Office began to harass me by not releasing my arrear benefits. So I complained to the Higher Authorities mainly the General Manager (Operations) named xxxxxxxxxxx who immediately called for the Managers and I was given the arrears amount.

These Managers held grudge and issued me a letter dated 23/06/2010 stating a recovery of Rs.88,397=25 towards loss of pay from 01/01/2002 till 11/09/2006 without furnishing any worksheet about the calculation. Though I had submitted my representations to the Higher Authorities, there was no response. The Bank has begun the whimsical and erroneous deductions of Rs7,367/= from salaries of September and October 2010 respectively. Of late, upon the intervention of the Vigilance Department the worksheet was produced. I detected the erroneous and wrongful calculations.  Based on the salaries credited to my Savings and Current Account Statements I could prove that the recovery calculated was erroneous with malaise intention to harass me.

The vendetta recovery done by the few rogue managers has not been checked by the Higher Authorities. The attached letter is the last one submitted out of the several others submitted for justice.

I am seeking legal service to seek relief from unprovoked harassment and discrimination by rogue managers. In my view if I overlook and remain a silent victim, there could be more dangerous exploitations. The rogue managers have also denied me the  availment of Personal Loan  though I am eligible. I have still got   another fourteen years of service till 2024. I do not believe in lying low under exploitative assaults.

I AM LOOKING FOR A REASONABLE AND RELIABLE LEGAL SERVICE TO SEEK RELIEF AND STAY OF INJUSTICES INDULGED WHIMSICALLY BY THE ROGUE MANAGERS OF STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD.

PLEASE HELP ........ Genuinely Grieved!   

MS KOTHAKOTA ASHALATA PRABHAKAR DECO STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD INSPECTION DEPARTMENT HEAD OFFICE PREMISES GUNFOUNDRY HYDERABAD 500 001. M-9246220209/7207691492. 

Learning

3 Replies

Vikram solanki (Legal Counsel)     25 October 2010

Your query is unclear and very vague. Especially I failed to understand what you meant by "TRESPASSERS IN TO MY RESIDENCE" and "TRESPASSERS causing DANGER TO MY LIFE".

You also seem to be stereotyping people. I have seen almost every where in your query that you have the tendency of stereotyping and stating "Punjabi xyz", "Tamil xyz", etc.

Why would everyone since so many years have issues with you? why would so many people for so many years want to harass you?

Did you look at it from a different perspective? May be the problem lies with you and the way you perceive things and look at people.

I hate to admit it but I would not be able to help or assist you in anyway. The reason being the way you address people. You are yourself discriminatory in the way you look at a certain tamilian, punjabi, malayali, etc.

Goood Luck.

Vikram solanki (Legal Counsel)     25 October 2010

To add to my previous note. I fail to understand what do you mean by "being a victim of s*xual exploitation without your knowledge"?

Exploitation is totally different from harassment.

If you were exploited why didn't you take it up with your superiors?

It would have been a more stronger ground to fight your case.

ASHALATA (COMPUTER PERSONNEL)     26 October 2010

I AM GLAD TO EVINCE RESPONSE AND CURIOUSITY BUT I LACK ENOUGH TIME TO EXPLAIN THE IGNORANT. PLEASE RESEARCH ON THE ASPECTS WHERE PROFESSIONALS ARE INVOLVED. SEXUAL EXPLOITATION DOES NOT MEAN RAPE OR SEXUAL INTERCOURSE!

THERE WAS OVERNIGHT TRESPASS AFTER SEDATING ME OR PROBABLY USING ANESTHESIA. THIS IS JUST MARGINAL HARM CAUSED. OR TAKING SOME PHOTOGRAPHS. BUT THE MOST DANGEROUS ASPECT IS MIXING IN SOME DRUGS OR SLOW POISONING SUBSTANCE IN THE FOOD, LIQUIDS ETC. THAT WAS THE WORST TORTURE. OR ELSE CAUSING SOME SICKNESS.

BECAUSE I HELP THE POOR. I GOT WIND OF THE SAME WHILE WORKING AT HABSIGUDA BRANCH WITHIN THE CITY. I SUSPECT THE INVOLVEMENT OF POLICE AND OTHERS BACKED BY POLITICAL CROOKS. BUT NOW IT IS LIMITED SINCE I DO NOT GIVE MUCH CHANCE. YET THE THREATS CONTINUE........

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register