Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

user (Desig)     04 April 2012

Rcr - counselling

Hi,

I have filed RCR, Magistrate arranged first couselling, she was speaking all false.

Anyway all these false will they be recorded?

I have audio proofs can I shown at the time counselling or shall I submit at the time of trials?

please guid me.

Learning

5 Replies

M.Sheik Mohammed Ali (advocate)     04 April 2012

before the counselling, the magistrate recorded all the words, other than you have any false allegation from your wife, you submit at the time of trial or submt proof affidavit

rajiv_lodha (zz)     04 April 2012

Proceedings of counseling-session never become part of case file. Its rather a level-field to put ur points, either way!

user (Desig)     05 April 2012

Sorry, I could not understand.

Before counselling, magistrate asked her and she told will join and also asked me and I was saying, she needs

proper counselling and psycho theropy.

Magistrate arranged 30 minutes counselling immediately but in the counselling she was coming up with ALL false allegations, in next 5 minutes magistrate post poned saying, 30 min it is not sufficient and will extend some other for an hour.

I am  planning to show audio recording clip to magistrate for proof in the next counselling.

Can I show it? I am thinking it will help him to find out the root cause and do counsell in that direction.

Please guid me, can i show it or can i show it at the time of trials only?

Thanks

pooja (developer)     05 April 2012

my jethani filed false 498 a case against my jeth. she accused the entire family including my husband who is in US from past 2 years and went to india only for 20 days for his own wedding that too in his home town and not in the city mentioned in fir. she accused my husband as the conspirator for dowry and that he used to do all the conspiracies on phone from US.

my question is do my husband need to go to india to get his anticipatory bail or he can get it approved without making his presence in india. since the opposite party has contacts from police so if my husband goes back to appear before the court , he will be arrested.... 

i need help in this case... any advice is appreciated

user (Desig)     05 April 2012

Sorry, I could not understand.

Before counselling, magistrate asked her and she told will join and also asked me and I was saying, she needs

proper counselling and psycho theropy.

Magistrate arranged 30 minutes counselling immediately but in the counselling she was coming up with ALL false allegations, in next 5 minutes magistrate post poned saying, 30 min it is not sufficient and will extend some other for an hour.

I am  planning to show audio recording clip to magistrate for proof in the next counselling.

Can I show it? I am thinking it will help him to find out the root cause and do counsell in that direction.

Please guid me, can i show it or can i show it at the time of trials only?

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register