LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

charishma (manager)     11 January 2012

Rcr benefits for woman

dear all. if wife filed rcr sec9HMA, husband didnt file WS within limited period. wife applied for ex-parte? wht is its benefits for that woman, who has also filed sec25 case. also sec 498a is around husband. AB rejected in local courts. husband not willing to take her back. is exparte RCR helps in sec25 case? what does actually exparte rcr means??

as husband is well renownd industriliast and wife is bank clerk. and having 8 years old daughter. advice please

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

Why would you like to go back to home where you were harassed...

I think you were misguided grossly by elders/ lawyers and out of anger, went ahead with filing false 498a. And why should husband take you back if you filed false 498a and put him/ his family members behind bars..

By the social status you mentioned for husband, I have a sense that he is determined to make you run around the courts for years.

Talk to him over a table and sort out the issues amicably.

1 Like

charishma (manager)     11 January 2012

dear,thankgul to your suggestions but  i want to knw just benefits for ex-parte rcr in case of sec 25..

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     11 January 2012

instead of enlisting the benefits, 

just understand that ex parte will be beneficial, being non-contested.

(Guest)

You are Clerk in Bank and Married to "Renowed Industrialist", Here I smell Something..

You already have Great Guiders Among you, Who guided you to First File 498a, then CrPC 125.. and Now to Fetch More Money You need Ex-parte RCR. So it will Benefit in your CrPC 125

:-)

May God Help Him.......

cm jain sir (ccc)     11 January 2012

she is in great confusion and difficulties with false cases and now want to go back after filing these cases.

where are real wellwishers who suggested to file these cases?

why they are hiding faces now and not helping the poor child and this lady?

Pray to God so that he can save yr life as well as your daughter from all the difficulties.

ravindra (Analyst)     11 January 2012

vary well said anonnimous

in my case also my wife desperately seeking to come back and emotionally blackmailing me and my family.

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     11 January 2012

Not much benefit of this ex parte rcr. Whats ur exact aim??

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     11 January 2012

if any case becomes ex parte, the petitioner gets all the benefits claimed; as no1 is there is oppose the petitioner's claims.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     12 January 2012

In RCR usual prayer is to cohabit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register