LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

moumita samanta (STUDENT)     28 April 2012

Parents forcing to quit studies n marry

i Am moumita samanta an 21 year old  girl in my final year  MBA. yesterday wen my mom came home  and she found dat my boy friend has come to meet me. wen she ask him to leave,he left home immediately.After he left my mom started harassingme, called my dad he tried to kill me,he pushed me, hit me my mom tried to kick me many times but some how i saved myself now they have taken my cell phone from me,locked me at house and forcing me to quit my studies and marry. I am a very Bright student in  final year of MBA i don want to marry,i want to do my studies and lead my own life. PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE......................................................i am in very bad condition..

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

you are 3rd class pathetic foot path woman. doing all nautanki in this legal forum. you are behaving abnormally and influenced by film/tv. whole life you drank blood of your parents and now abusing them in open forums. you are adament for eloping with that boy so creating this drama of seekng help. this is only to satisfy your sinking moral.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register